Graphology is used to attempt to determine personality traits and details about a person based on their handwriting. You will be a certified graphologist. There are 2 levels of this course: basic and advance.
What you’ll learn:
- Recognize essential features of a writer’s core personality
- Connection of writing to psychology.
- Meanings of combinations of handwriting characteristics and social styles
- Handwriting features for relationship compatibility, vocational guidance, pre-employment selection and employee management
- Indicators for conscious and subconscious or unconscious behavioural controls
- Positive and negative self-concept personality features suggesting the writer’s strengths and weaknesses, integrity, and work ethic